Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's a Miracle!!

It has finally happened! It's wonderful, glorious, life-changing!!

Did I finally find peace at my school? Hell no!

I have the Internet! FINALLY! It has involved many phone calls, many foiled and frustrating attempts and me vowing to burn down a couple of public buildings, but the wonderful day as finally arrived! It makes everything so much easier...keeping in contact with my family, lesson planning....everything!

Speaking of lesson planning, I suppose, brings me to school. School is so difficult. The behaviour of the kids is so challenging; I was not prepared for this, nor do I think I will ever be fully prepared for this. I have such limited experience teaching, but I have never encountered this type of situation before. So, in times of trouble, I like to turn to prayer.

God, give me the strength to carry on,
Grant me the patience I need so I don't throw a stapler at a child's head
And, dear Lord,
Please keep my fridge stocked with delicious Irish cider.

Until next time,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment