Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome Back..

Well, tomorrow would have marked the one-month mark without any blog updates. I decided to not post anything in the first couple of weeks since my return from home after Christmas because I'm sure a long rant moaning about England that oozes homesickness would just thrill everyone to bits. So, in short, it was a bit of a challenge to come back after Christmas, and a definite adjustment to living on my own here, but it's on the upswing.

Old news that needs to be mentioned: Christmas break at home was fantastic!...Once I actually got there that is. The biggest news of the holiday would definitely be Sarah's engagement! The next time I go home, it will be for a summer wedding and to welcome Kristian officially into the family :). Can't wait & am so excited!!

School is going well. Actually, school is settling into the same routine as usual, so I guess that counts as the same thing. The most exciting thing of the month is coming up this weekend: Sarah & Kristian are visiting!!! I am so excited to see them, it will be so much fun :). As well, I recently booked my ticket to Ireland for the February break. This is also extremely exciting news. I have been wanting to go to Ireland for years and now it's finally going to happen. Exciting!!

And, to sum up, that has been my life in a nutshell. Oh. I think my doorman is hitting on me. There. That is the end of the update. Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment