Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's Now...

7:10 PM in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
10:10 PM in Upper Knoxford, New Brunswick, Canada
2:10 AM in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England and...
3:10 AM in Stavanger, Norway


There are about 4 places that I want to be, all at once. Actually, England is on the bottom of the list. Sorry Northampton...the riots in London, the peace of home and all the time spent with friends & family make returning to England look not-too-exciting. I'm excited to see friends back in England...but would rather spend more time at home.

Bridget, Madi & Bella left tonight and the house is so quiet. I miss them already. Some of the most peaceful times I spent at home was holding Bella in my arms as she slept and cuddling with Madi before she went to bed. I'm such a sap (AKA best aunt, ever). At the airport tonight, after they went through security, Madi came up to the window, put her hand on the glass and kept asking why I was so sad. Cutest kid on the planet, pretty sure.

I head back to England in 7 days and then to Norway a week later. I've only seen a couple of pictures from Sarah & Kristian's Norwegian ceremony and I am very excited to see the rest. The pictures are beautiful and I really wish that I'd been able to be there for their other ceremony. I'm heading back in 15 days to celebrate my birthday & I'm quite excited.

It's a little sad thinking that I have to face school again in about a month. There. That's the last thought I'm gonna give to school until I go back.

Plan for the next week...campfires, bugbites, sunburns, friends & family and overdosing on coffee. Sounds perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment