Friday, March 11, 2011

From Funny to Creepy. Story of My Life.

I miss the days when I wasn't called "baby" and was, instead, addressed as "Miss" by my students.

I also miss the days when I didn't have students come up behind me and put their arms around me. Or tell me they love me.

Teenage boys should be required to take several cold showers per day.

In other news, 4 weeks to go until the Easter break! And, that means.......2/3 of the way done the school year! Looking back on it, it's incredible how fast the year has gone. And how far I've progressed in just a few short months! I've met some incredible people and had some amazing experiences...lots good, lots bad. It's been great.

Mid-term break is a bit up in the air right now...it's either Rome or Paris...oh, what a life, to have to choose between two beautiful and gorgeous cities to spend a holiday in...

I honestly don't know how I do it sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Have I told you yet that I hate you. Seriously... Rome or Paris... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's a tough life.

    I chose Paris. I guess Rome will just have to wait for another holiday.

    ReplyDelete