Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Got It!!

Yes, it's true!! I've got it!

A new roommate, that is. (Oh, isn't that a nasty little trick?)

I did have my interview at school today and I am optimistic (and hopeful x10) about it. Sadly, I have to wait until Friday or the beginning of next week until all candidates are interviewed to know whether I got the post or not. Good thing I have patience abounding.

But, what I do have for sure and certain is a new roommate! He came to view the place on Sunday and, Monday afternoon, I told him that he'd be welcome to move in. He's a really great guy, laid back and easygoing. I'm looking forward to having someone else around the place... I just hope he's ready to live with the little whirlwind that is me.

So, until next time--whenever I hear back about the job--fingers crossed and optimistic thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. woot woot! congrats jess! i hope he stays normal....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty excited! He seems like a really great guy. I've had good experiences living with guys so far. Unless you count all the times my roommate last year pinned me down and slapped me with my own hand.

    Either way, I'm glad to have a roommate!

    ReplyDelete