Thursday, April 7, 2011

Go Tell it on a Mountain...

I can finally announce it! And I am very proud and happy to say..

I GOT THE JOB!

As of next year, this little Canadian will be working at Malcolm Arnold Academy on a permanent contract! Looks like you're stuck with me now, England. You have no idea what you're gettin' yourself into.

Today was an amazing day at school. Rehearsals for We Will Rock You (Probably referred to as WWRY from now on as it's much easier that way) are going well, I'm loving being part of the show! I get to go see it on the West End at the end of April, can't wait! After rehearsal, I attended a talk given by Nick Mason, legendary drummer for Pink Floyd! I got to meet him and get his autograph...may have almost peed a little. Pretty exciting stuff for sure!

Heading to Paris in a few days, and then hitting up Norway shortly after! Can't wait for the holiday :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment