Sunday, October 2, 2011

Another Countdown

Already counting the days until midterm, Christmas, a visit from certain Canadian friends, Easter break, end of year. I like having a long-term plan.

Went to London on Wednesday night to see The Lion King. It was absolutely amazing. From the very beginning to the last curtain call, it was fantastic. The set design, the costumes, singing and the use of the theatre space, it was awesome. Aside from getting startled by low-flying (fake) birds, it was great. The fact that all of the male actors were beautifully built and spent most of the musical shirtless only added to the overall experience.

Sadly, my late-night in London and a couple other late nights throughout the week led to me spending most of the day yesterday sleeping off some form of illness. Naturally, it was one of the most beautiful Saturdays in quite a while, so naturally I would be sick. I think I've slept most of it off, but I definitely wish I could have another day or two for the weekend. Wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment