Sunday, November 27, 2011

In...

...One weeks time, We Will Rock You will be completely over and finished. The past 10 months worth of work is being put to the test. Opening night is Thursday & I am so excited and nervous for it. Sarah & Kristian are coming to see the show, I'm really excited to see them...and get some more lefse to hold me over until my next trip to Norway.

...Two weeks time, I will be so excited for the end of the first term and counting down the days (hours, minutes and seconds) until I get to go home. The first term has gone by so fast. Compared to last year, I'm doing so much better and I'm enjoying my job so much more. Can't believe the first term is almost over!

...Three weeks time, I'll be home for Christmas. Nothing more to explain about that. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment