Monday, May 16, 2011

Hit the Dozen Mark!

In a fit of self-vanity, I decided to check my blog stats and I was pleased to see that my little blog has been read in 12 countries around the world :). Thanks to all who have read this blog and I hope that you decide to stick around for a few more (mis)adventures with me. This was the breakdown:

Thank you, dear Canadian readers, you were my top fans. Following...
United Kingdom (gotta have a home field advantage)
Norway
United States
Cayman Islands
Singapore
Denmark
South Korea
China
Germany
Australia
Indonesia

Sorry if I mistakenly left out a country or two :)...I'm going solely on the stats provided to me.

It's nice and slightly strange at the same time to think that my blog has been viewed over 1200 times. Either I have a very small, very dedicated fanbase, or my little blog is making its way out into the world. Still very little fish, big pond scenario going on but moving up in the world. Next target...20!

No comments:

Post a Comment